We are so happy to be back, better than ever! We look forward to seeing your smile.
At Stanford Dental we have always made our patient’s safety our top concern by adhering to the sanitation and infection control guidelines put forth by the ADA (American Dental Asssosiatoin) and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
During these unusual times, our team at Stanford Dental has been implanting additional guidelines to prevent the spread of the novel virus.
- To maintain social distancing and infection control ,we will reduce the number of patients in the dental office each day.
- We ask to reschedule your appointment if you feel sick or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- We ask that you come alone to your dental appointment. If you require an escort, we ask that they remain in their vehicle to reduce the number of people inside the office at one time.
- When you arrive to your appointment, we will ask that you remain in your vehicle and call us at 636-256-559.
- Upon arrival, a member of our team will greet you and take your temperature before taking you straight back to your room.
- We will request that you wash your hands upon arrival and rinse with an antimicrobial mouthwash before beginning treatment.
- Each room is equipped with a state-of-the-art air purifier to cut down on aerosols.
- Dr. Stanford will be using a rubber dam for all dental procedures to cut down on aerosols by up to 70%.
- Please wear a mask to your dental appointment for when you enter and leave the building.
- Maintain six feet between yourself and any other patients.
- Our staff will be wearing protective equipment such as gloves, masks and face shields for everyone’s safety.
- Our staff will disinfect commons areas of the dental office between each patient.
- We have removed magazines and toys from the office for your safety.
- The front office staff will be wearing masks to protect patients.
- A protective shield have been placed and the check in and check out counters.
If you are wondering whether or not it is safe to return the the dental office, we want to reassure you that our office’s cleanliness and sanitation has always exceeded the required standards to prevent the spread of any disease and illness. The additional measures we are now putting in place will even further improve patient and staff safety.
If you have any questions regarding the safety or necessity of your dental appointment, please call us at (636) 256-3559 and we will be more than happy to help.
We look forward to seeing you!